- The right to examine and produce evidence
- The right to question your accusers
- The right against incriminating yourself
- The right to the best defense available regardless of your social standing or financial situation
At Brennan Law Offices, our Philadelphia homicide defense lawyers have assisted numerous clients in both state and federal courts facing murder charges across Pennsylvania and New Jersey:
- First-/second-/third-degree murder
- Manslaughter (voluntary/involuntary)
- Vehicular homicide
- Death resulting from DUI/drunk driving
- Death penalty cases — Our criminal defense attorneys represent clients facing the death penalty after conviction in the state or federal courts. We consult with other death penalty attorneys around the country and various advocacy groups to ensure that all avenues of appeal and redress are exhausted after a death penalty judgment.
The prosecution must prove criminal intent beyond a reasonable doubt, and it is our job to question the evidence and identify weaknesses in the prosecution’s case in order to secure an acquittal or dropped charges. In many murder cases, there is a lack of criminal intent, including accidental death and other noncriminal situations. At Brennan Law Offices, we are skilled at developing the best defense for your individual situation and are proud of the difference we’ve made in the lives of clients who might otherwise have faced years behind bars or even the death penalty.
At Brennan Law Offices, our comprehensive knowledge of state and federal law coupled with our long history of successful results speaks for itself. Prosecutors respect us as a force to be reckoned with and will often agree to negotiate an agreement rather than face our attorneys in front of a jury.
A Strong Defense Against Murder Charges Starts Here
If you are facing murder, homicide or other felony criminal charges in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, including federal court, call 215-568-1400, or complete our contact form to schedule a free initial consultation.