Murder and Homicide Defense Lawyer in Philadelphia
Felony murder charges are a serious matter that should not be left to an inexperienced defense attorney more accustomed to handling speeding tickets. If you are being accused of having killed another human being, intentionally or not, you will need a Philadelphia defense attorney with the maximum experience at investigating the charges and defending your rights. After over 25 years of criminal defense practice, our attorneys at Brennan Law Offices have established a solid reputation for effective, non-judgmental representation dedicated to securing the most favorable result possible throughout trial, negotiation, and appeals.
Murder is a very sensational charge that is often tried by emotional appeals in the media rather than facts and the law. As with any felony criminal charge, you have specific rights that must be upheld, including:
- The right to examine and produce evidence
- The right to question your accusers
- The right against incriminating yourself
- The right to the best defense available regardless of your social standing or financial situation.
At Brennan Law Offices, our Philadelphia homicide defense lawyers have assisted numerous clients in both state and Federal court facing murder charges across Pennsylvania and New Jersey:
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd degree Murder
- Manslaughter (voluntary / involuntary)
- Vehicular Homicide
- Death resulting from DUI / Drunk Driving
- Death Penalty Cases – Our criminal defense attorneys represent clients facing the death penalty after conviction in the state or federal courts. We consult with other death penalty attorneys around the country and various advocacy groups to ensure that all avenues of appeal and redress are exhausted after a death penalty judgment.
The prosecution must prove criminal intent beyond a reasonable doubt and it is our job to question the evidence and identify weaknesses in the prosecution’s case in order to secure an acquittal or dropped charges. In many murder cases, there is a lack of criminal intent, including accidental death and other non-criminal situations. At Brennan Law Offices, we are skilled at developing the best defense for your individual situation and are proud of the difference we’ve made in the lives of clients who might otherwise have faced years behind bars or even the death penalty.
At Brennan Law Offices, our comprehensive knowledge of state and federal law coupled with our long history of successful results speaks for itself. Prosecutors respect us as a force to be reckoned with and will often agree to negotiate an agreement rather than face our attorneys in front of a jury.
CONTACT US: the shortest path to “Not Guilty”
If you are facing murder, homicide or other felony criminal charges in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, including federal court, Contact Brennan Law Offices for a FREE consultation and review of your rights with an experienced trial attorney. Not every criminal defense attorney is a TRIAL attorney, capable of presenting complex litigation in court. Make sure your legal representation has the resources, skills and experience necessary to get you the result you want.
Payment Plans Available / Credit Cards Accepted